Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fish Brings Apocalpyse


Living in a penthouse hotel suite at the edge of a 200 foot cliff overlooking crashing waves and beautiful views with my friends was a dream come true!  Only thing missing was fishing for this massively endangered species of pretty fish... so casting a long line over the cliff I reeled up a good 5 foot long meaty fish that shimmered in the sunset.

Mark screamed, "Noooo!! You've got to throw it back! It will bring an apocalypse if you keep it out of the water!" Obviously this freaked me out so I unhooked the poor little fishy and threw him back over the cliff...

Except no longer was I dropping him off a cliff into the ocean, I threw him over the edge of the 20th floor into a shallow decorative fountain; but seeing as he was a fish, I didn't feel too bad... that is until he transformed into a real human being halfway through his fall!


As the guy plummeted to his death in the shallow fountain, I couldn't help but think about how much trouble I'd be in: First fishing for an endangered species and then tossing a man over 20 stories to his doom.  As luck would have it though, the fountain turned out to be made out of a many many tiny bouncy castles and the guy just kept rebounding over and over again before seemingly coming to the end of his miraculous survival story.

As the bouncy castles were displaced by the constant bouncing, however, it revealed that they were actually covering a black hole.  As more of the blackness was revealed, I could feel myself and my friends getting pulled into the bouncy castle black hole to eventually get sucked into a retail store where the walls were trees, the floor was grass, and the dude was a fish again.


A mini-monster came flying into view and as I raised my hands to block its attack, a purple mini-whirlwind was summoned by my motions and engulfed the Whateveritwas.  With the view of a horde of black monsters approaching, my buddies and I practiced our whirlwind-summoning skills to ward off the flying Whatevers.  Wave after wave was thwarted until one of the hanger racks (which didn't have shirts on them) started beaming light and a man emerged from the glowing hanger.

Turned out he was evil (cackling maniacally inspiring terror in a way I could only dream of doing) and taunted us saying that we may have thwarted his attempts this time, but he'd be back with more monsters than our purple whirlwinds could handle! ... Literally shaking in our boots

...

Then I woke and wondered if maybe working retail as a part-time gig may not be the healthiest idea for me

Photo Credits: FishFountainWhirlwind Tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment